Friday, November 16, 2012

Samsung galaxy ace джей gt 18160 -

Blackberry 9000 Maybe swap
Network: orange I have put a brand new tracker ball in I have put a brand new middle chassis speaker in this phone works perfectly no freezing, full signal you can use bbm, bb appworld, email, virtually everything the modern phones do it comes with a 8gb memory card I have totally wiped the phone to how it would be brand new this phone does have some cosmetic scratches to it, I have a purple case for it which will be coming with the phone Comes with charger and headphones (not original blackberry headphones though) this phone is listed on ebay as well so if you wish to bid I can send as well to all areas Just search for my user : justsomebits2012 I am selling as I am wanting a different phone, so maybe swap for a phone???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular