Thursday, November 8, 2012

IPHONE 3GS 16 GB BLACK *mint condition* Unactivated -

I bought it in a shop and it was jail brake unlocked, the guy told me not to upgrade it or it was going back to factory settings. I did that, and now I cannot activate it. If you take it to a shop is gonna cost you around 20 pounds. at your own risk. Im tired of trying to find the right shop to do this becasuse I want to upgrade to a newer version. so there you go 80 pounds or not. is mint condition. 16 gb capacity. the screen looks perfect. Iphone 3gs it was working with 5.1.1 I updated to 6.0 and I got stuck in the activation. probably with 4.2.1 you can do the trick. or sel it. hence the price. no offers or swaps. cash face to face. in Whitechapel area. Text me please. NO calls I will call u back. 07447538571

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular