Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Swapping sims in iphone and s3 +

White Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand new in the box with extras. Unlocked. 100% Genuine
Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 for sale. It is marble white colour, factory unlocked (simfree) and boxed with everything including extras. I have used this phone for 1 month and I have always kept it in a case so it is in immaculate condition. The phone also has a very nice anti-glare screen protector fitted from day one. You will get everything that already comes with the phone in the original box and you will get a nice flip case and the anti-glare screen protector (Already fitted) with it for free! The phone is 100% guaranteed that nothing will happe to it. It will not get blocked and there is nothing wrong with it. I am only selling it because I am happy with the phone I already have. You will be collecting from my home address anyway... If you have any questions then feel free to call me. No With-held numbers plz, I will not answer Cash on collection only, No Posting, No PayPal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular