Friday, September 14, 2012

Compare samsung galaxy s111 and iphone 5 ?

Apple iphone 4s 16gb white in LEEDS
******FOR SALE****** Apple iphone 4s on 3g with new 3 pay as you go sim. Features FREE unlimited apps using installous 5 software, no more app store purchases or bank details needed!! Comes pre loaded with latest TOMTOM uk and ireland, facebook and angry birds I would consider putting more on however its easy enough to do it yourself for FREE. The phone has been used for a couple of weeks but has been sat in the box for the last month it was an unwanted upgrade. I wont go on much about it as we all know what iphones are about this is the latest iphone 4s 16gb in white boxed with accessories however the earphones are used although the charger is new and there is also a screen protector. The condition is MINT or AS NEW although it has been played with from smoke free pet free home. This has been jailbroken using latest absynthe software and is on IOS 5.1.1. If you dont want the jailbreak simply plug it into itunes after purchase and restore it, however you will lose the TOMTOM which is roughly 50-60s worth of software I have taken the time to add to this handset. Im after 350 however I am open to offers as I just want rid of it its been sat around for the last month burning a hole in my pocket. No stupid offers please as I wont even consider letting it go at a daft price like 100. I am willing to deliver it within the local area or can arrange a meeting to pick it up as I work in Leeds city centre so email me. Thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular